A lot of investment options ranging from bonds to stock, fixed deposits and real estate are available in nations around the world but the billionaires chose to learn how to invest their funds to make more returns.
For those who know how to play the game of numbers, the Nigerian real estate industry is a gold mine. In just five years, rapid development has overtaken the industry, and major real estate companies are creating a shift in the – “I cannot own a Property mind-set.”
Leveraging on these changes, Tribitat Real Estate Limited, one of the fastest-growing real companies in Nigeria, has created its new investment product – Landvest, for everyone that would love to invest their hard earned money into real estate with ease.
WHAT IS LANDVEST?
Landvest is a flexible real estate investment initiative that creates the opportunity for everyone to earn within 15% to 72% returns on real estate investments over a period of 6 months to 24 months from as low as N100,000 for a unit of property per square meter.
WHY IS LANDVEST DISTINCT?
Landvest is the best form of real estate investments initiative for everyone who loves their sleep and peace of mind because Landvest offer you:
- Security of investment
- Position you ahead of Instability and frequent devaluation of the Naira
- Physical assets to back up investments
WHY CHOSE REAL ESTATE?
- Real Estate Investment is an Excellent Hedge Against Inflation
- Real Estate Generates Passive Income
- Real Estate Investment Is Low Risk
- Billionaires Love Real Estate
HOW SAFE IS MY INVESTMENT WITH LANDVEST?
With us, your investment is not only secure… it’s insured and backed up with lands and houses which makes the investment tangible and worthwhile
STEPS TO GET STARTED
Request for soft/harp copy of the Form and FAQ and complete your registration and investment process or Visit our Online Platform to Invest.
See process below
- Step 1 – Log on to www.landvest.ng
- Step 2 – Sign Up to create Account
- Step 3 – Select Your Investment Unit(s)
- Step 4 – Chose Investment Tenure
- Step 5 – Submit and watch Your Investment Growth